Engineering the South East is an industry-led cluster incorporating companies, education providers and government agencies working collectively to promote, support and develop engineering in all its forms for the benefit of the region.
Funded by Enterprise Ireland, the cluster has three primary areas of focus:
- Promotion& Communication
- Skills and Training
- Research and Innovation
The cluster involves a strong network of members willing to support each other and the region to:
- Connect companies for potential support and business opportunities.
- Increase awareness of engineering career opportunities in the region.
- Promote the range and diversity of engineering activity in the region.
- Identify and address current and future skill/training needs of industry.
- Support and encourage collaborative engineering innovation and research in industry
The cluster is led by a Steering group (chaired by an industry member Michael Carbery, Head of Innovation and Engineering, Keenan), supported by working groups and is free to join.
Follow the cluster on Linkedin: ‘Engineering the South East’