South East Technological University, Kilkenny Road Campus (Enterprise & Research Incubation Centre) in collaboration with Enterprise Ireland is currently recruiting for Phase 1 of its 2023 New Frontiers Programme for Entrepreneurs. The closing date for applications is Nov 7th.
New Frontiers is the national entrepreneurial development programme for ambitious individuals with new innovative business ideas which have the potential to scale and provide employment.
New Frontiers provides the skills, support and structure needed to make the leap to starting a successful business. The New Frontiers Programme is co-located at the Enterprise and Research Incubation Centre (ERIC) in SETU Carlow Campus and at the ArcLabs Research & Innovation Centre in SETU Waterford Campus. Both Centres have strong track records of successfully providing a business incubation environment that supports entrepreneurial development and company growth.
Since 2016, the programme at ERIC has supported the creation of 144 jobs and achieved €7.2M in sales, of which €3.6M were export sales.
The benefits of suing this programme to develop your business idea include:
- Support package valued at €30,000 including €15,000 tax-free stipend in Phase 2
- No equity taken
- Personalised one-to-one mentoring offered by business mentors from the Enterprise Ireland Mentor network
- Free co-working space in the ERIC building
- Expert advice and guidance through workshops and masterclasses – support and guidance in the development of a strong business plan
- Access to ERIC Centre/SETU Carlow resources and networks
- Peer-group learning from other participants
Who is eligible?
- Early-stage entrepreneurs in the southeast region – Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford and Carlow
- New innovative business idea with Potential to scale
- First time entrepreneurs
- May currently be in full-time employment but have the desire to start their own business
- Have the drive and ambition required to build a successful start-up
Phase 1 is commencing on 14th November 2023 and the Closing date for Applications is Tuesday 7th November 2023.
For an application form contact firstname.lastname@example.org